ULTRASONIC SOLAR ANIMAL AND BIRD REPELLER
Thank you for purchasing our Belidan Ultrasonic Solar Animal and Bird Repeller. Please read and understand these instructions and keep this manual for future reference. This item uses solar power to recharge the batteries so it is always working once the batteries are recharged. The Passive Infrared sensor (PIR) detects motion and triggers the ultrasonic speaker emitting a tone that animals can feel and thus chases these animals away, but humans normally cannot hear it, so it is not disturbing.
- A strong ultrasonic wave to frighten animals. The wave is activated when an animal enters the PIR Sensor range so the animals feel uncomfortable and will run away from the area.
- A strong flashing LED to scare animals. The strong flashing LED will be activated when an animal enters the area to scare the animal away.
- Button “Sensitivity” (Left): You can adjust the item sensitivity and distance. By turning the knob clockwise, you increase the range of protection.
- Button “Frequency” (Right): it is used to control frequency. By turning the knob clockwise, the frequency will be increased.
- Button “Frequency” position as below:
1: 13.5KHZ-19.5KHZ to repel animals such as mice, rats, dogs, foxes, martens, etc.
2: 19.5KHZ-24.5KHZ to repel animals such as cats, raccoons, badgers, skunks, etc.
3: 24.5KHZ-45.5KHZ to repel animals such as bats, birds, rodents, etc.
4: strong flashing lights to repel animals such as raccoons, boars, martens, etc.
5: all functions working, sweep frequency from mode 1, mode 2, model 3 and turn on strong flashing.
To Assemble and Install
- Remove the battery compartment on the back; Install 3x AA size rechargeable batteries, and then close the battery compartment (batteries included).
- Place the unit pointed towards the area that you want to protect (for example, in the flowerbed or against the wall to protect garbage bin area etc).
- Remember to choose a place where the solar panel on the top can get as long time sunshine as possible and avoid to cover the solar panel. Peel off the protection over the solar panel.
- If you mount the unit in the ground, insert the spike into the ground carefully. (See Figure 1 to connect the pole sections.) Please leave the spike 4.5 inches or more above the ground (see Figure 2). It is suggested that you dig a hole and then insert the unit to ensure no damage occurs.
- The item can be inserted in the ground, or mounted against the wall, or you can put the top part directly on a flat surface.
- Infrared sensor angle: 110 degrees
- Detection range: 26-30 feet depending on animals size (the bigger size, the larger range)
- Power supply: solar power +3x AA size rechargeable batteries or 9 V, 200mA adapter (adapter not included).
- If you have a few days rain or clouds you can charge the item via the adapter.
- When the adapter is plugged in to charge, the repeller is working nonstop. The PIR sensor will start working again when the repeller is unplugged and is running on battery for energy saving reasons.
We suggest it is better to switch it off while charging.
- Red LED: indicates the unit is activated.
- If the rechargeable batteries are not used for a long time (more than 1 month), the batteries power may be fully released. It is suggested to charge the batteries 3-5 times to reactivate their full potential.
- If the battery are used for a long time, please replace 3 pieces 1.2V AA size rechargeable batteries (NiCD or Ni-MH) in the battery compartment. The better quality the batteries are, the better effect the item will have.
- It happens that human can hear part of its range. So put the device as far as possible from human life place. Do not install the device in a children and baby playing ground area.
- Do not cover up the PIR sensor.
- To clean the device, use damp-soft and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleansing agents that may damage the device.
Ultrasonic Animal Repeller – Solar Powered Repellent – Raccoon Repellent Skunk Repellent – Deterrent for Cats, Dogs, Foxes, Birds, Deer, Squirrels and more. Outdoor Ultrasonic Animal Repellent with Motion Sensor and Flashing LED Lights